Access to York County Federal Credit Union is never more than a phone call away thanks to anytime-accessible telephone banking. Branch or computer nowhere near? No problem. Simply give us a toll-free call to easily handle several banking needs.
Check balances, transfer funds, make loan payments, and more. If you can hear the sound of a dial tone, then you can access quick and easy banking, no more than a few button clicks away.
- Fast, free, simple convenience for York County FCU members
- Anytime access to your credit union, only a phone call away:
- Perfect for times when a computer or branch isn't nearby
- Access account information via any touchtone phone (including your cell phone):
- Make balance inquiries
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
To utilize our telephone banking service, simply call our nationwide number (1-855-502-8182) or one of our local numbers:
- Biddeford: 207-391-7453
- Sanford: 207-850-2078
- York: 207-606-1041
- Portland: 207-805-9328
From there, simply follow the prompts.