Leaving the York County area doesn't mean you're leaving access to banking behind. The convenience of shared branching makes sure of that. As part of the shared branch network, our members enjoy access to over 5,000 compatible credit unions across the country.
Make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and more at other credit union branches as if you were in your hometown. Simply go online, download an app, or call to find a shared branching location nearby. Banking isn't bound by location. Enjoy borderless banking with this member convenience.
- Use other nationwide credit union branches as if you were at home
- Over 5,000 convenient locations available
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders, travelers checks, and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring the following materials with you:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State Driver's license, US passport
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.
- Locate a Shared Branch
Use any of the following methods to find the location nearest to you:
- Online locator – by zip code, address, or city
- 800-919-CUSC (2872) (locate a branch)
- 1-888-837-6500 (account balances, transaction histories, or same account transfers)
- Mobile phone:
- Web browsing – m.cuservicecenter.com
- App download: