At home, at the office, or on the go — wherever you are, so is access to York County Federal Credit Union. Mobile Banking transforms your mobile device into a virtual branch in just a few clicks. Check balances, view account histories, transfer funds, deposit checks and more — all available 24/7 via your device.
This free, easy-to-use service can be accessed three convenient ways: via web browsing, by text, or by simply downloading our app to your smartphone. Pocketsize availability, big-time convenience — make more time for yourself by signing up today.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Access several credit union services on your own time — even on-the-go:
- Check current account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Available via any web-enabled phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
- Text banking
- Save yourself time by eliminating extra trips to a branch
- New User Instructions
Getting started is easy! Start by downloading the app from iTunes or Google Play.
- From there, enter your online banking username and password.
- Text Banking Commands
B = (Balance) – Available balances for all accounts
H = (History) – Recent transactions per account
X = (Transfer) - Transfer funds between accounts
X source dest amount = transfer amount from source share/loan to destination share/loan (e.g. X S0001 L0031 100.50)