York County FCU, a community credit union since 1954, is in need of a team-oriented, member-focused Virtual Branch Specialist to join our team. This position will be housed at our Biddeford branch location.
The Virtual Branch Specialist will:
- Assists members and potential members with their telephone requests
- Provides exceptional member service through product knowledge expertise, being responsive to member needs, addressing member concerns, correcting member problems, and accurately directing phone calls as appropriate.
- Provides support to the Contact Center loan area by assisting with loan functions, maintaining loan knowledge, helping members with loan needs, and completing day-to-day tasks that positively impact the member experience
- Understands and promotes the departmental business strategy
- Shows commitment and enthusiasm for the organization and its products and services
Requirements for this position include:
- Minimum of six months of similar or related experience
- Friendly, professional, and personable demeanor
- Ability to be accurate in job duties
- Aptitude to learn and maintain functional knowledge of products, services, and multiple systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer proficiency
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Saturday work hours are required
York County FCU offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Qualified individuals interested in joining the York County FCU team should apply online or send a letter of interest and resume to the address below. Review will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
York County Federal Credit Union
1516 Main Street
Sanford, ME 04073
York County FCU is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer