At home, at the office, or on the go — wherever you are, so is access to York County Federal Credit Union. Mobile Banking transforms your mobile device into a virtual branch in just a few clicks. Check balances, view account histories, transfer funds, and more — all available 24/7 via your cell phone.
This free, easy-to-use service can be accessed three convenient ways: via web browsing, by text, or by simply downloading our app to your smartphone. Pocketsize availability, big-time convenience — make more time for yourself by signing up today.
- Fast, free, and secure service for members enrolled in online banking
- Access several credit union services on your own time — even on-the-go:
- Check current account balances
- View account histories
- Make transfers between accounts
- Available via any web-enabled phone or mobile device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download – iPhone
- Text banking
- Save yourself time by eliminating extra trips to a branch
- New User Instructions
Getting started is easy! Start by clicking on our mobile banking link.
From there, follow these simple instructions:
1. Click New User.
2. Enter your account number.
3. Select York County FCU from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter the First Name, Last Name, Phone, etc. of the person listed first on your account.
5. Choose a User ID (4 to 32 characters with no spaces or special characters), a Password (6 to 32 characters) and a Nickname for your account.
6. Select your phone carrier from the dropdown menu and enter your mobile phone number (10-digit) for the phone you want to enroll. If you are enrolling an iPod Touch or iPad, enter any mobile phone number.
7. Review the terms and check the box at the bottom of the screen to accept. Click Enroll.
8. Select any of the Mobile options you're interested in and click Continue. For the App download, select Mobile Banking.
9. Make a note of the activation code that appears in red near the top of the screen. A text message will be sent to the phone number you entered within 10 minutes. The activation code expires after 24 hours. If your activation code expires, please revisit the enrollment site, enter your phone number and select the option for receiving another activation code.
10. Reply to the text message with your activation code. When completed within 24 hours you'll receive a confirmation text message that says "Activation successful!"
11. To access the browser version of mobile banking or to download the App, click on the link in the text message.
12. Log in using the User ID and Password you chose on the registration site.
- Text Banking Commands
B = (Balance) – Available balances for all accounts
H = (History) – Recent transactions per account
T = (Transfer) - Transfer funds between accounts
C = (Command) – List of text banking commands
HE = (Help) – Help for text banking
L = (Login) – URL for the mobile browser website
S = (Stop) – De-activate all text services
Once registered for text banking, text your command to 282228.